KeyBoard Games KeyBoard Games

nice idea...

I think this is a good idea, good for young children, not too placed here though lol.
Instead of only having the correct letters and numbers entered, you should let anything be entered into the variables, and have it recognise the correct ones. That would be more fun a little. But other wise this was slightly fun. I bet young toddlers would wank all over this..good job.

Bombardment - Game Bombardment - Game

that was wiked dude!

Class! well made and seriously made.
the graphics were good, the sounds, just went pereftly and the concept was unique for newgrounds.
A fucking brillent job!

Space Combat Space Combat

good fun.

that got me playing for a while, nicly done.

Seinfeld Invaders Seinfeld Invaders

hehe..old...

thats a classic. I liked it, Thank you so much, I havnt played that in a while. But its an old concept. something that wouldnt do that good. But well made. Kudos on the job!

cool cool

fucking hell!

dude, this is good, but man its kinda hard >.<

looney tunes (test) looney tunes (test)

nice job.

Ok, you wanted a review..so here comes one.

Your drawings are exellent, keep them the way they are. The buttons are ok..a bit breaky up but still simple. The sound is fine. You need to put a preloader in, it wont be worth much without one. But even this test is getting through lmao. So dont resubmit this..update this current file. I wish you the greatest of luck with your flash..its very good..keep working on this.

rafid responds:

Ohh thanks for the review!

Dude where is my face ?! Dude where is my face ?!

wow....

well we can see one thing from this..never let over 20 people make a flash..it gets unrealistically beautiful!!

RegisCartoons responds:

Thank you for a great score ! :) Not 30 people, more than 30 :) Good luck !

Valdi Webwing Valdi Webwing

not bad.

that was very well made...The only problem is..its just like the old helicopter game...its great..but is boring after a few minutes. Add a more complex story..and make it better..you know like real levels and so forth..with the angels moving around more.