Reiko - Double Dutch Reiko - Double Dutch

Twistedly pretty. <3

Ahaha, twisted, well drawn and gave me a little snicker.

As you can see, sometimes the very simple can work well. nice job. Move please. ^.^

TaintedInk responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

alien autopsy: the making alien autopsy: the making

Not special, but pretty funny.

That made me laugh a little. Love the old war hero. xD

Keep it up.

Niggour HENTAI Niggour HENTAI

5 Because I want this to pass.

That cracked me up a few times. The general rocket powered Sleigh, the cracks at jackson, and the Dandraff got me good. XD

Nicely done. Simple yet it looked snappy.

Enjoy your pass I think. keep this up. I wanna know what happens to Santa. :o

CTF26 CTF26

Not too bad really.

Smooth animation, and stick animation is frame by frame to the best. That was well done, thought out and pretty amusing to watch. Good luck with this passing, since it's going to pass judgement for sure. Good work.

Sheepie responds:

Encouraging words good sir, I hold them near to my heart.

...More or less anyway.

Live and Let Dive 2 Live and Let Dive 2

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?

Alright, dude, that was awesome. Well animated, smooth. Funny as hell. But I really believe you have a few issues up there. o.O

Lilium Lilium

I loved this... past what you will ever know.

I just have to say. That was past amazing. It was sheer art. You have incredable talent with your art. Please., make more, you should create animation, alittle more work for the drawings..Since you'd have to draw alot more. But..Im sure you could handle it.

This goes directly into my favourites, as do you. I shall be keeping track of your work. By far the most... Appealing to my tastes for sure.

The monk and the samurai The monk and the samurai

Not too bad.

I liked that. A little short. Slightly simple animation. The drawing style is nice.

keep up, this will pass, you're a good animator. Fight scenes are a tricky thing, and you did it alright for a best try. Continue, improve, make better flashes.

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

VERY well done. :)

That will hit the top 50 for sure. Congratulations. Mastered animation. I loved the music, the theme, the mood. All perfect. Please make more of this magical theme. ^^

"Chickens" "Chickens"

class...

would have given you a 10, but the interactivity....not much, never give tens unless its a game lol.
The animation was great, the music fitted perfectly, plus i luved it lol.
Violence..bloody hell dude, wtf! chickens cant fly :'( how it get all the way up there? lol. But ignoring the wierd thoughts in your mind, that was fucking great, going on my favs 4 sure!

Sherbalex responds:

Thanks much wolfie!

Hero Intro Hero Intro

that looked amazing...

the intro, on the field, was fucking sweet, almost topping some joe zombie scenes dude.
But you need to fix the fucking preloader! i 0ed that cos it didnt work >.<
But this looks bloody good, plz...continue on this, it has a very good score for ur first....u need to complete this.
And 10 to you +100000000000000 for the disturbed dude! it rocks, my fav band >.<